Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Anthony Andujar Jr Presents : Every Day Life: Comic Strip #1 Got' Em Money

Welcome! This Blog is a special blog that will be more dedicated to showcase my one shot Strips on a weekly basis. I figured that since comic books tend to be released on wednesdays, I decided to release every one shot comic page strip that I make as a challenge to myself to make a sequential 9 panel or more displayed on one page. It's basically like making a haiku but in the usual one page comic form. Sorta going for the throwback to Newspaper comic strips being a one page or one strip sorta approach. I tend to do alot more detailed stuff for painting and illustration, but to do a lot of that tends to burn me out due to working on things on my own which can be very tedious and time consuming. SO I make these little quick skits and drop them off to this here page. I hope you guys will enjoy it, and even share these little strips with friends and family, ( and I hope you have a reasonable sense of humor and have as much fun reading as I do drawing these.

 A quick Origin: 
   

So I'm gonna try this thing in between everything.. I was inspired by@handlebarkidi and @joanthony_stark I thought of a dumb one page comic thing. So I'm gonna see how often I'll stick with it, organically, naturally drawing out a one page comic of whatever comes to mind. I'll post it on my blog for people to look at it when i'm done coloring it. I decided to take one of my black books and dedicate that one to just one page comic strips , while my other black book is still gonna have detailed pages of madness. We'll see how consistent I can be.


Now to the main comic strip: 






No comments:

Post a Comment