Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Panel X Panel issue 23 contribution - Anthony Andujar Jr




     Hey guys! I know its been a while since i've been so caught up with ASL Interpreting classes, work, comic projects etc. I've been consistent with comic book reviews (which I tend to post on the Fanboy Factor website) which is great, but I wanted to let you guys know that I had the chance to contribute a recommendation / review for Panel X Panel. 

For all of those that are comic book enthusiasts that really are trying to learn the in's and outs and the crafts of writers, artists and color artists within the comic book medium, Panel X Panel is a great magazine to subscribe and read. They also have a youtube channel called Stripped Panel Naked which features creator interviews and insight on what makes the modern comics of today so great!


It was a privileged to contribute to the highlights / recommendation page for the May issue of the Eisner award winning zine known as Panel X Panel. Definitely keep an eye out for the June issue! And @panelxpanel_ again, thank you! And to those who are new to my page, aside from illustrating I write reviews in regards to my picks of the week. So check out the @fanboyfactor Website to check them out.

Here is my recommendation for Immortal Hulk!



No comments:

Post a Comment