Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My OC character Knight Spider #spidersona challenge by Ant Andujar Jr

I think this hashtag is a great way to honor #steveditko and #stanlee. #spidermanintothespiderverse #spiderverse lived up to the philosophy that #anyonecanwearthemask that those two came up with when they created #spiderman . I'm glad that @aspen_art and @xx_crimsonx_xx brought this to my attention and got me inspired to create my own self portrait of myself if I was a Spider-Man. A great way to encourage artists of all levels to put their skills to the test.

So I made an OC based on myself and I dub him Knight Spider.  Wears a tacticle suit where the mask a retractable nanite helmet, and is a mix between super Sentai, and tacticle Kevlar gear (similar to Captain America). The suit is a mix between Captain America's stealth suit, Ben Riely's suit and a bit of secret war and the classic Spidey armor (silver). I'm all about practicality, so this  Possibly my favorite suit for a character that I made. Also, fun fact, the spider is in the shape of an A which represents my name.  Had fun. Also, Happy New Year!!

Also check out my comics .
https://aajcomicsnstuff.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-journey-short-comic-by-ant-andujar.html?m=1

#art #artist  #artwork #illustrator #illustration #comicbookartist #comicbooks #antdujar #antdujar94 #anthonyandujarjr  #nyc #anime #manga #mangaka  #colorist  #superhero #autodesksketchbook #autodesk #superheroes  #colorartist  #digitalpainting  #selfportrait #spidermanintothespiderverse #marvelcomics #marvel


No comments:

Post a Comment